While the Sarona Market Complex has plenty of good food, kosher food is not so easy to find there. That is why the opening of Kitchen by Greg is such good news for visitors to the area. This lovely Beit Yosef kosher bistro offers a chef’s menu of meat dishes suitable for the whole family — entrées whose variety surprises and delights without compromising on the quality of the ingredients.
Here is a peek at our Beit Yosef mehadrin menu:
· Starters — Crunchy chicken wings, beef filet carpaccio, onion rings, scorched eggplant
· Salads — Caesar salad, spring chicken and mushroom salad, Asian-style salad
· From the stone oven — Lahmajoun, musakhan, entrecote sandwich
· Entrées — Grilled hamburger, lamb kebab, asado, filet of salmon
· Pasta — Bolognese, tortellini with short ribs, fettuccine aglio olio
A refreshing addition to Sarona’s landscape
Kitchen by Greg is located in the heart of the Sarona Market complex inside one of the lovely Templer buildings that have become a symbol of the area. At ground level is a spacious courtyard with outdoor seating — perfect for anyone who would like to enjoy a good meal in the open air next to lovely greenery. The indoor space has plenty of seating areas and inviting sofas — an excellent choice for those who are looking for a more private, intimate setting. The entire upper floor, which is set aside for private and business events, is just the thing for those who are planning an event for up to 35 people.